In-The-Shop Custom Bike Fitting
Do you have pain or discomfort? Would you like to ride longer and more efficiently? Live in or near Spokane? You can now experience World Class bike fitting at a local Spokane bike shop. Book by leaving a message on our contact page https://www.thecyclepoint.com/contact-us/
Your Personalized In-The-Shop Bike Fitting will focus on getting each contact within the outer limits of the highlighted areas. Often people think the fitting is complete here, however it is only the beginning.
Then comes the detailed fit which begins at the feet and works up to the hands. Special attention is given to the contact points, including the foot-pedal interface, saddle, and handlebars/stem (includes tri-bars on tri bikes).
- Feet: 5 Primary Cleat Changes
- Pelvis: 3 Primary Saddle Changes
- Hands: 5 Primary Handlebar Changes
A complete bike fit usually takes between 2-3 hours and includes a follow-up session if needed.
Your Personalized In-The-Shop Bike Fitting includes:
- A full dynamic digital assessment of the side and front views with the highly-rated BikeFit® App.
- A proper stem length and angle assessment using the patented Stem-Sizer™ for your current bike.
|Schedule a time||
Book by leaving a message on our contact page https://www.thecyclepoint.com/contact-us/
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.