In-Home Custom Bike Fitting
Paul Swift wrote the book on bike fitting and has trained over two thousand fitters worldwide is now bringing world-class bike fitting to your home.
Your personalized in-home bike fit will focus on getting each contact within the outer limits of the highlighted areas. Often people think the fitting is complete here, however it is only the beginning.
Then comes the detailed fit which begins at the feet and works up to the hands. Special attention is given to each interface with the bike, including the foot-pedal interface, saddle, and handlebars/stem (includes tri-bars on tri bikes).
- Feet: 5 Primary Cleat Changes
- Pelvis: 3 Primary Saddle Changes
- Hands: 5 Primary Handlebar Changes
A complete bike fit usually takes between 2-3 hours and includes a follow-up session if needed.
Your In-Home Custom Bike Fitting includes:
- A full dynamic digital assessment of the side and front views with the highly-rated BikeFit® App.
- A proper stem length and angle assessment using the Stem-Sizer™ for your current bike.
*Available in the Spokane, WA and surrounding areas. CDA requires an extra fee for travel. Interested in a fitting in another part of the world please email for prices.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.